Friday, September 7, 2007

Two weeks down...



I made it through another week! It was full of more interesting cases, rules, people and professors. Penn State has tried to put together a diverse student body at the law school and it shows, I have met many interesting people from all walks of life. One day between classes I was sitting at a table with a bunch of black girls from New York City and the next with a bunch of 'kids' right out of college from the area. Today I met someone that was from Denver and the more we talked, the more we had in common, he went to school at Weber State and graduated from Murray High School just two years after I graduated, just down the road from Taylorsville.

Tomorrow I am going to the Penn State v. Notre Dame game in Happy Valley. My friend Chris, from school, and I are going to try to be there by 2 for tailgaiting, he has a friend that rents a house during the fall up there just so him and his wife can make it to all of the games. Game time is 6 and it is a white out, everybody is supposed to wear white. Everybody here talks about one of the last times there was a white-out, a couple of years ago v. Nebraska, where they killed Nebraska, somehow I have conveniently forgot the score over the years, I was really amazed we got killed that bad back then. It should be a good game for anyone who likes to see ND get their butts kicked, like me.

1 comment:

Q said...

How was the experience of being in Happy Valley? I didn't get a chance to watch most of the game. I did see some of the highlights on ESPN News though.