Monday, September 3, 2007

Getting ready for class

Since my description of school was so vague on my last post, I went ahead and timed the amount of work I did getting ready for my classes tomorrow. I spent 6 hours typing notes, finishing assignments and preparing briefs for 3 classes tomorrow. I did finish a whole weeks work for one of the classes as well. So that may help show how much time I am taking at this point to study. Tomorrow I will only have one class to prepare for on Wed, and I only have to review my reading and take notes, so that should only take about an hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason...what a busy little beaver you are. To bad you missed the Nebraska game...pretty entertaining. We looked good but I don't know how impressive Nevada is either. Jim gave up tickets to the USC game because he thought we were gone that weekend...big mistake...oh well...there's always the TV. See ya guys in a couple weeks. Hope you can get your nose out of the books long enough to come see us. We had a great Labor Day weekend. Hung around the house...which is a rarity. Went out jet skiing at the Leininger Lake and cooked out. Grandma had her first ride on the jet ski with Jim...yes...he was nice. Weather is gorgeous here but cool weather is coming in...love ya lots...Auntie Cec