Friday, August 17, 2007

The summer continues

You all have probably seen the pictures from the beach by now up on Nicole's blog. If not hit the link to the right for her page. We had a blast at the beach, it was a beautiful day. I think I am just trying to stay busy with all of these little side trips (yesterday we went to Shippensburg and Chambersburg and today we went back to Chambersburg) so I don't have to start thinking about school yet. Next Wed we have a open house and then Thurs & Fri we have orientation, we do have to read three cases before then, but I have been avoiding them for a long time now. I think I can go in on Tue and finally get my school ID and website login (my ELion login) and maybe buy books. Once I can login I can take care of all of my medical requirements - health insurance, immunization records, etc.

BUT for now... I'll continue to suck every last second out of my summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that you guys have meet some really nice people to hang out with. Enjoy your time before you are cramming until 4 in the morning.

Jason said...

if it gets to the point that I am cramming at 4 in the morning, it will probably mean that I haven't been keeping up on reading, briefs, etc. ... so hopefully it won't come to that

Q said...

It looked like you guys had a lot of fun at the beach. I am totally with you about summer sticking around for as long as I can make it. I am positive that you will do well with school once you settle in with the routine.

Jason said...

thanks Q