Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Books are Bought


As you can see above, I now have all of my books that I will need the first semester. It set me back about $450 (just imagine if they were all new). This morning I went in and got my id card and 'elion' login for the websites. My new email address is jrm494@psu.edu, feel free to drop me a line.

There was only about 8 of us this morning that got our id's and books, that means there are about 120 more students that may be waiting until tomorrow to get their books - I'm glad I got them when I did, the bookstore was crowded with just 6 students looking for their books.

As for now, I have only 1 assignment so far, read 'The Anatomy of A Lawsuit' (the thin blue one in the middle of the pile above) for Civil Procedure (CivPro). Besides that, I need to set up my computer to work with the PSU networks, install Norton Anti-Virus (free through school), buy Windows Office, and install other print/save software from school. Needless to say, I will be in front of my computer all day.

I have a request (from my China-bound bro) to give a report after my first week, so I am obligated at least to leave an entry by then, hopefully I be able to get a couple more in as well.

2 comments:

Q said...

Your email must not be quite set up yet. I tried to email a little bit ago. It came back as postmaster failure.

Jason said...

yeah, sorry about that, it is still down, I guess it takes a day or so to initiate, my bad.