Friday, July 11, 2008

So Lonely, So Lonely, So Lonely


The kids and Nicole flew out west yesterday. Nicole will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks and the kids will be gone for a month. Sucks. At least I will be busy, but that still doesn't make up for a silent home.

After I got home from Baltimore yesterday, I had a softball game, but when I got home it was kind of depressing, I just sat at my computer, read some news and ate some ice cream. Not much else going on. Tomorrow I head to DC for a Nationals game and I think on Sat I may try to hit the Holocaust Museum in DC. After that it will be a silent night on Sat back home and a silent Sunday. At least I have work next week and 4 softball games. Next weekend I'll be in Philly for a conference and then the week after that I'll be in Lancaster for a week long conference that Pennsylvania Family Institute puts on for high school students.

No comments: