Sunday, October 14, 2007

kickin' it with Tom & Abe

I figured it has been a while since I put on some pictures and right now I could either do an exercise for my Writing class or actually post here on the site & I am sure you all reading would much rather have me post some pictures. Here are some pictures from Myrtle Beach and D.C.






As you see above we finally made it to Washington D.C. We went on Saturday, our Pastor and his wife from church took us down and took us on a day tour of D.C. The kids stayed with a couple of families from church, it all worked out very nicely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, is DC all that you thought it would be?

Jason said...

DC is pretty cool, all the monuments and museums, but as a city it wasn't as "magical" as seeing Chicago for the first time. Although, nothing compares to the Lincoln Monument - you could put that anywhere and it would be very awe inspiring.