Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween

Hello everybody, just checking in, letting you all know I am alive and kicking (barely - there is still a tiny bit of brain activity left). Today I had my first experience as a prosecutor in my Criminal Law class, unfortunately for me, I believe the class was video recorded. So one time offer here, email me at jason_mau@yahoo.com in the next couple of days and, if possible, I will email you a copy of the video when it becomes available, then you can all join me in thinking "what the heck am I doing here."
I felt a bit brain dead today, I just finished my assignment for Writing Class late last night and had very little gas in the tank this morning, I didn't start moving in time to bike to school, so I begged for rides, hopefully this doesn't become a reoccurring event (although I did get a chance to watch Spongebob this morning waiting for my ride). If I wasn't brain dead after all of that and class today, I definitely am now after preparing for Civil Procedure class tomorrow over elements of personal jurisdiction in Supreme Court opinions - man if that doesn't get the blood pumping, I don't know what will! :)
Take care, I'll talk to ya all later.

No comments: