Wednesday, April 2, 2008

not another apology post

It has been awhile since my last post. I've been busy. School this semester has been more of a challenger than last semester. It may be because of the extra class, it may be the subjects, it may be the professors; I'm not quite sure, but it has been time consuming. After this week, I'll feel pretty relieved as our last paper for writing class is due on Monday. This week I haven't been able to keep ahead as usual because I have spent so much time on my paper. Last weekend I spent all Saturday and Sunday working on it, and every night since, until about midnight. It is not that the assignment is long, or hard, it is just that we are required to be very concise. Every word counts and every word has a specific meaning; a thesaurus only goes so far.

For those of you out there that don't know, I received the Internship that I wanted, but I am not sure where exactly they will be placing me. I will be in Scottsdale, AZ for 3 weeks, but the rest of the time could be anywhere from Harrisburg to London. Hopefully I will find out soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?