Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland


I am currently in Durango, CO. I got to talking to my old IT guy, Dean, at my old job and he needed a bit of help and before I knew what was happening I was on a plane to Albuquerque. The drive to Durango was beautiful, how quick you forget just how awesome the mountains and open spaces are out west. It will be a quick trip, I am heading back on Saturday. Then I will have one day to finish up any last minute reading and assignments for the start of the next semester on Monday. Tomorrow Mom and Dad are meeting me in Durango to spend some time, it just worked out with Dad's schedule, so I am excited about seeing them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.